Happy Friday! I’m back to capping off the week with all the things that brought me some extra joy! Let’s get into this!
- Maroon Sweater Tank – I got this last week because I know it’ll be a staple for me through the fall and winter seasons. Even the spring too! It’s so versatile! I got the maroon color because #Hokies and just because I like to have some color in my wardrobe. Really all of the color options could be worn so many different ways! I wore mine to church last week with white jeans and a jean jacket and Stephen thought I looked cute so hey! That’s what matters to me. When I create my fall capsule wardrobe for you all in a few weeks, don’t be surprised to see this in there!
- Armor of God – We’re digging into this book in our online Bible study and it is so good. Not only the book but the group is amazing! Each week is getting better and better and I leave each study feeling filled to the brim. These women are so special. It’s not too late to join!! We’d be so happy to have you growing together with us!
- Joy Essential Oil – I don’t know why I waited so long to get this. Not only does it smell great alone but there are so many recipes in our amazing community that include this essential oil in it! This oil blend includes Bergamot, Lemon, Palmarosa, Ylang Ylang, Rose, Geranium, Jasmine, Roman Chamomile, Coriander, and Tangerine. It promotes feelings of… you guessed it… JOY! This is by far one of my favorite oils to support emotions. I love to diffuse Joy with Lemongrass or to combine it with Valor and wear it as a perfume.
- Think Dirty App – If you’ve been here for a little you know that we’re ditching and switching all of the products in our home for ones that are safer, and non-endocrine disrupting (unfortunately, products can contain toxins that mess with your hormones). The switch has been easy with Young Living because all of their products are safe and are back by a robust Seed to Seal promise. However, I still use this mainly out of curiosity to see what I was using. I highly suggest that you look into the products that you are brining into your home. You are the gate keeper. This app makes it very convenient or you can use ewg.org to look into them. By the way, you know that one brand that is sold and promoted as a safe and “natural” one? Check out their ratings here. Don’t be fooled people. Advocate for your family and do your research.
- Young Living Charcoal Bar – I keep my skincare routine really simple, which I shared about this week HERE, but this is so important in the routine. This + the DIY glow serum has been such a great impact on my skin! If you have any questions about Young Living or how to get these products, feel free to message me on Instagram or email me at email@example.com. I’d be so happy to help!!
- Calfia Pecan Caramel Dairy-Free Creamer – It’s the little things in life, right? On stories a few weeks ago I talked about how I really missed my “not so good for me” coffee creamer and was bombarded with messages about how I needed to try Calfia’s. Man you all are passionate about this stuff! I told you that I would give it a try and I did! Now, I will say, this is not Paleo but it is gluten and dairy-free and to me it’s a great compromise for the deep craving I have for dairy-full cream. It gives me that “mmmm” reaction after my first sip of coffee in the morning so I really can’t complain. I hope they come out with a pumpkin flavor one this fall! Yay for Food Science. 😉
- For those of you that have been praying for us and our baby journey, thank you. We’ll never be able to say that enough. We could use some extra prayers this week! Psalm 113:9 has been on repeat over and over and over again. “He gives the barren woman a home, making her the joyous mother of children. Praise the Lord!”
- Denim overalls – This year I have been trying hard to be very intentional about the clothes I buy. I really just wanted to have and be happy with less, which I talked a little more about it HERE. Since the start of the year I’ve only purchased (four well now five including the top above) things that I knew I would wear frequently, one of them was these overalls and boy was I right. I wear them all the time and I bet I’ll wear them all the time next summer too. I had looked for a while but some of the other options were so expensive! I really love these, especially for the price. I wear them in a medium (I wear a 4/6 in bottoms usually).
- Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban ILLUSTRATED VERSION – Another one of my goals for the year is to finish all of the Harry Potter books. Don’t hate me. I know… Some of you are reading this and you’re appalled. I just couldn’t get into them but now I love them and they’re even better with the illustrated version. It’s phenomenal. It’s brought me so much joy this week! I would love to finish it this weekend. I haven’t had much time to read lately so I’m really going to be more intentional about this. If you’re a Harry Potter fan I definitely suggest getting these books.
I hope you all have an amazing Friday and weekend! Thank you all so much for your support.
I sincerely appreciate you all shopping through my affiliate links like the ones included in this post. I make a small commission when you purchase through these links at no extra cost to you. These funds help support my family and allow for us to produce better content for you all. I can’t thank you enough for supporting all that we do!