Happy September! Isn’t it crazy it’s here already? This year feels like it’s flying. I’m extra excited about that though because fall is approaching!!! With that in mind, today I’m sharing with you all what we placed on our ER order this month to prepare for the upcoming seasons.
Essential Rewards is Young Living’s completely optional loyalty program that has no monthly commitment and can be cancelled at any time. There is no fee to start up or cancel and it makes ordering monthly very convenient. It’s simply a way for Young Living to say, “Thank you for being such a loyal customer!” by rewarding you with reduced shipping, rewards points, promos, and loyalty gifts at 3, 6, 9 and 12 months.
My suggestion is to sign up for Essential Rewards at the time of purchasing your starter kit. That way, you can get at least $10 worth credits back at that time. With the promo this month, you will also receive a FREE Gingery Vitality Essential Oil (a staple for fall and winter!). If you decide the following month that you don’t want to purchase anything on Essential Rewards (which I would bet will not be the case), then you can cancel for free.
If you decide to participate in ER and spend a minimum of 50 PV ($50) a month, you are able to earn points back every month to purchase products with. In months 1-3, you’ll earn 10%, 4-24 months you’ll earn 20%, and 25+ months you’ll earn 25%. Think purchasing face wash, baby diapers, laundry detergent, dish soap… Typical stores that you go to for these items don’t give those discounts AND offer high quality products like these!
If you want to start replacing products in your home, the best way to do that is by purchasing a starter kit HERE. Once you purchase a starter kit, everything is wholesale price! THIS POST includes step-by-step instructions for how to sign up!
I highly suggest starting to ditch and switch products in your home to Young Living ones! Not only will you be creating a safer environment for your family, but you will also be getting money back on each of your orders. The best way to do this is to keep a wishlist of items you need and customize your order based on that list so that you only place one ER order a month versus a bunch of small quick orders. Trust me, it’s worth the money back! And you save on shipping.
- This month I wanted to make sure I had all of the oils I needed to not only make yummy diffuser blends but also to provide immune and emotional support for our home. In the next few months I’m going to be sharing all sorts of great fall inspired blends! Think pumpkin spice latte, fall breeze, cozy flannel, etc. In the month of October I have something extra special and exciting coming for you all so make sure you’ve stocked up on these or get your kit so you can buy these at wholesale price next month! All of these oils will be used in fall blends but here are the other benefits that they provide other than smelling great:
- Cypress – provides respiratory support, circulatory support, and more. It also promotes a sense of grounding and security.
- Vetiver – this is great to diffuse when you need to focus!
- Orange – always one that I love to have on hand. If you don’t like the smell of one of the oils (you most likely need more of it in your life, by the way!) add orange to it!
- Nutmeg – the list of benefits for this oil is long. Some of the top ones include circulation support, endocrine system support, and muscle support.
- Stress Away – one of my favorite blends right now is the candy cane blend. I know, I know I’m early but it’s so good! 3 drops Stress Away, 2 drops peppermint. Both of these come in the starter kit! We go through this oil really quickly around here.
- Spearmint – gentler than peppermint but is still great to support any head tension, strong emotions, digestion, and more.
- Pine – tremendous respiratory support, emotional support, and has an empowering yet grounding aroma.
- Tangerine – great support for the immune system and also is in so many fall blends!
- Wintergreen – provides great respiratory support, teeth support,
- Rosemary, Nutmeg, and Cinnamon Bark Vitality Essential Oils – Did you know you can cook with essential oils? We added three Vitality essential oils, rosemary, cinnamon bark, and nutmeg, that we plan on using in a bunch of recipes! The Vitality oils are ones that have been approved by the FDA to ingest. I love to add 2-3 drops of Rosemary Vitality to olive oil with some red pepper flakes, salt, and pepper to dip bread into! It’s so yummy. I plan on using the cinnamon bark and nutmeg for dessert recipes that I plan on making for some parties coming up! I’ll share those recipes on here or @jordyjeanwellness soon!
- Life 9 – I take this probiotic daily before bed and don’t have any intention of stopping. “It all starts and ends in the gut” as someone very wise said… This probiotic helps my gut tremendously.
- Lavender-Oatmeal Bar Soap – We like using bar soap so we’re trying this one out! I bet it smells amazing.
- USB Diffuser – Stephen has a long commute to school so he’s going to start using this diffuser in his car to keep him attentive. I’m going to recycle a couple of oil bottles and make him a few pre-made blends for him to keep in his car to go along with it.
- Mint Satin Facial Scrub – I’ve heard so many great things about this scrub. I’ll let you all know how it is.
- Aminowise – Along with Life 9, this is another staple for me. I have 1 scoop in a large bottle of water either during my workout or after. I would be in a constant state of soreness if it wasn’t for this amino acid supplement! It helps tremendously with muscle recovery and is the best tasting one I’ve ever had (which is very many).
- Savvy Minerals Eyeshadow in the color “Best Kept Secret” – I am loving the Savvy Minerals makeup so far. Since it was in the budget this month, I added this eyeshadow to the list. This is a great color to use a base for eyeshadow. Next month I’m going to add “Spoiled” and “Inspired” too.
This month I was able to get all of this for free with my order!
- Ginger Vitality – This is an ER exclusive that’s a must for fall and winter!
- Inner Defense – Take these when you feel the yuckiness coming on! Inner Defense contains potent essential oils such as Oregano, Thyme, and Thieves. These oils contain rich constituents such as thymol, carvacrol, and eugenol immune support. Lemongrass, Lemon, Eucalyptus Radiata, Rosemary, and Cinnamon Bark essential oils are also included in this amazing supplement.
- KidScents SniffleEase – This is from our KidScents line which means it’s pre-diluted to use on children but it can be used on adults too! This is amazing for respiratory support and great to have on hand for the fall and winter season.
- Raven essential oil – Another amazing one for respiratory support. My favorite way to use it when I’m all gunked up is to add some fractionated coconut oil or jojoba oil into the palm of my hand, add a few drops of Raven and then rub it all over my chest. I’ll also add a few drops into a hot shower to provide extra respiratory relief!
- Multigreens – A blend of chlorophyll-rich botanicals, amino acids, and choline to support overall wellness. This one is perfect for the upcoming seasons! It’s amazing we have the opportunity to get it for free!
My Top 5 Suggestions for your ER Order (outside of the starter kit):
- Thieves Household Cleaner!!! If you don’t have it you need it. Replace every cleaning product in your home with this one, non-toxic product. It works amazingly and smells like Christmas.
- Aminowise – I’m not kidding when I say it’s one of my all time favorite Young Living products. If you’re active, this is a must!
- Life 9 – Again… Phenomenal. It’s made a huge difference in my gut health and I’m seeing the positive impact elsewhere in my body (and skin).
- Orange essential oil – It’s inexpensive and smells so great! Like I mentioned above, if you aren’t fond of the way an oil smells, add orange to it and give it another chance.
- I’m actually kind of surprised with myself that I’m about to say this…. The Savvy Minerals “Crowned All Over” bronzer. The reason why I’m surprised is because I never thought I’d love this makeup so much. I was almost positive that I wouldn’t like it at all based on my previous experience with mineral based makeup. However, Savvy Minerals proved me completely wrong. I love it. I really do. My favorite though is this bronzer in particular. I always get comments when wearing it about how my skin looks so great and it’s glowing. I blame it on the bronzer. I use a fluffy brush with it on my cheeks, around my hair line, and on my jaw line and it instantly makes me look glowy and like I just left the beach but not the tanning salon, you know what I mean?
I know that was a lot! I could talk about this stuff all day. Let me know if you have any questions about what to place on your order this month or how to get started! Now is the perfect time to start on this journey towards a healthier, happier home.